Update: Prime Day 2021 is over, so these deals are no more valid. Check out our ZDNet Recommends hub for a better look at the latest deals available — including roundups of the best products for businesses and professionals.
Who doesn’t like a good deal? I love saving money so I am all for it.This is a great time to get those essentials (or bits and pieces of kit) that you need to increase productivity, while also spending less. With more people learning and working from home, there seems to be an inordinate amount of cables, adapters, and chargers.
With this in mind, I have sorted through the countless deals available for Prime Day 2021 — many thousands — and narrowed them down to a few of the best.
Deals change daily, so I’ll keep updating this post with new deals. If you find a great deal that I have missed, please drop me an email (a). Twitter DM probably gets the quickest response).
This 10W wireless charger has 256GB built-in storage, which allows you to back up your photos and other data.
It’s easy to back up your data with just a simple plug-and-play of your iPhone or Android on the charger.
This is a great deal at 50% off and provides peace of mind in case your phone is lost, stolen or damaged.
You don’t really need that much backup space. There are 64GB and 128GB versions also available, but the 128GB is only a dollar cheaper than the 256GB version.
It’s a great time to get rid of those old iPhone charger cables and replace them by newer, more stylish ones. These cables are still strong after many years of use.
This is a must-have if you own a Jackery Explorer and go off-grid. These panels are great! I have taken them with me into the wilderness and they deliver on their promise.
Jackery Explorer 160/240/500/1000 Power Station (sold separately). It is perfect for outdoor life and unexpected power outages.
Are you looking for portable power? This power bank is powerful and versatile. You can charge multiple devices with the USB C and USB A ports.
This is a great device for high-power, high demand devices!
A stunning docking station that offers a wide range of ports and features.
- This station features dual Thunderbolt 3 ports as well as 2 USB-C and 4 USB-A port ports. There is also an HDMI port, a USB-C port, 4 USB A ports, a USB-A port, 3.5 mm AUX ports, and SD/microSD cards slots.
- PowerExpand has multiple charging options for everything from phones to laptops, including 15W Thunderbolt 3 and 85W Thunderbolt 3 ports.
- Thunderbolt 3 supports 5K@60Hz and HDMI supports 4K@60Hz. You can connect to both simultaneously for crystal-clear streaming and mirroring across two displays.
The Anker Nano 20W charger, which is small and powerful, is designed to provide the highest charge for your iPhone. It is small enough to be carried in a bag or pocket.
- Charges 3x faster that the original 5W charger
- 50% smaller than standard 20W iPhone Charger
- MFi-certified Lightning Cable to USB-C
My experience is that you can never have too many cables.
- These cables are 5X more durable than the norm thanks to better construction techniques and materials.
- Each cable has a unique serial number that Apple verifies and an authorization chip that Apple issues to ensure compatibility with Lightning devices.
- Each premium nylon-braided Cable is optimized for Apple devices. It provides the same charging speeds and charging speeds as stock Apple cables.
This is the perfect charger for people who have multiple devices.
- The Ultimate 2-in-1 charger: A high-capacity, portable battery with dual-port charging capabilities and a sleek, compact package.
- High-Speed Charging – Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ/VoltageBoost technologies ensure that all devices are charged at the fastest speed possible, whether they’re in a wall socket or on-the-go. Not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge.
- Charge-and Go: Charge your phone or PowerCore Fusion’s inner battery using a wall outlet. You can then take it with to any location for up three charges. The plug folds up to allow for maximum portability.